At the Canterbury DHB, our vision is to improve the health and wellbeing of people living in Canterbury.
The About Us section provides in-depth information about the District Health
Board, its Board members and management team. There are also a number of public
meetings held throughout the year and the meeting agendas and minutes are made
available for your information.
- CDHB Structure - an image detailing the structure of the Canterbury District Health Board beginning with the Ministry of Health then the CDHB board, its committees then the Chief Executive and Executive Management Team
- Community & Public Health - contains information and contact details about this Canterbury District Health Board Division
- CDHB Corporate Quality & Risk – goes to a specialty section of this website created to provide access to information about the CDHB Corporate Quality & Risk team, their role, structure and responsibilities
- Planning & Funding - goes to a speciality section of this website created to provide access to information about the Planning & Funding Division, their role, structure and responsibilities
- Hospital & Specialist Service Structure – presents the structure of the CDHB’s Hospital and Specialist Service
- Corporate Services Structure – presents the structure of the CDHB’s Corporate Services